Please allow me to upload apk file for Android System.

14 replies [Last post]

http://goofans.com/download/utility/gootool-android
This is my project,Gootool for Android.

Unfortunately, only DavidC can allow non-goomod files. But for now, you can host it somewhere off-site, and link to it from here.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Is that how to upload the new utility?
Like EasyXSL: http://goofans.com/download/utility/easyxsl

Excellent! You have special upload permissions on that page now. Please use the name Gooman or something other than GooTool.

In fact just last week I was playing with an old android tablet I'd installed gooman on and was wondering why it had never been released. It seemed to work just fine, apart from any custom audio (level music, ball sounds) not working - presumably audio files need to be transcoded to some other format, have you fixed that?

-davidc

I try to compile it use Android Studio 3.1.2,but it don't work.I fix some bugs,it can compile.I install it on my phone (Android 6.0 & 7.0.1).It will force close when generating apks.So I forked it and continue to develop it.
BTW,I'll use this name :'World of Goo Mod Manager'.

davidc wrote:
Excellent! You have special upload permissions on that page now. Please use the name Gooman or something other than GooTool.

In fact just last week I was playing with an old android tablet I'd installed gooman on and was wondering why it had never been released. It seemed to work just fine, apart from any custom audio (level music, ball sounds) not working - presumably audio files need to be transcoded to some other format, have you fixed that?

-davidc

http://goofans.com/download/other/moms-computer
This is my other project.
Please allow me upload .zip file.

Are you here?
I want upload windows executable,pls allow me.

Done!

davidc wrote:
Done!

Cannot upload files!
I select the file and wait it update.
The page refresh automatically and ask me to upload file.
File size:
mom_1.0.0.0_x86.zip:56.8mb
mom_1.0.0.0_x64.zip:59.8mb

I think it might be the file size limit, the current file size limit i believe is 20mb. Try making a google drive link or a dropbox link and put it in the description. Ive had to do it before with WoG Lost In Paradise cause it was too big.

I now go by StrixToxis.

ok,thanks.
I put the files to Github release.

davidc wrote:

-davidc

Another question,
How to convert com.goofans.gootool.util.VersionSpec to java.lang.String?
getString() isn't work.
I want to show module's version in app.

It overrides Object.toString() for this purpose.

davidc wrote:
It overrides Object.toString() for this purpose.

getVersion() is static,but Object.toString() is non-static.

I don't know what you're trying to do here. VersionSpec has no getVersion() method.

If you're looking for the version of an addin, Addin.getVersion() is not static, it is an instance method and returns the version of that specific addinm instance. It's returned in the form of a VersionSpec that you can then use toString() on.

So, myAddin.getVersion().toString()

-davidc