Merci

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
MerciNataly®12/20/2008 - 12:38

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you guys to have created such a wonderful game.
I've felt in love with it as soon as i've seen a picture (in the Nintendo newsletter) and my eyes were wide open with a smile on my face like a child at Chrismas when i've seen the video.
I've played at the demo but i knew already that i would buy the game.
I love it.
It is beautiful, funny, intelligent, i hadn't seen such a game for years.
Keep on doing such amazing games boys :0)
Thank you.

Re: Merciladygingechilla12/23/2008 - 12:03

Here is a great big thank you to the developers (and everyone else) involved with Goo.  I can't remember the last time I spent money on a computer video game- or the last time I felt a game was worth money.  I purchased this game (rather than downloading for free) because you have made obvious efforts to proactively combat piracy.  You made a game worth buying! THANK YOU! And also thank you for not using the DRM bullcrap that is supposed to protect from piracy.  They are a waste of time and money and are easy to get around. If the game is good, people will buy it.  I am strongly going to recommend my friends and family to buy this addicting game and support your company.

~Et alors, merci beaucoup!
~Jessica