World of goo not getting updated correctly

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
World of goo not getting updated correctlywgoo12/31/2008 - 05:50

Hey is anyone else having this problem? Last time I went to the world of goo corporation to make a tower i had 300 goo balls. Later I went on to finish chapter 3 and i had +176 goo balls but when i went back to the world of goo corporation it says i only have 300 instead of 476. Some times I can see two clouds with my name (hardeep) and one seems to have the correct number of goo balls but the other one does not. It seems like the goo balls aren't getting updated correctly since I have completed 3 chapters with OCD in all the levels but I only have 300 goo balls.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Re: World of goo not getting updated correctlytair00112/31/2008 - 06:02

kyle, can we PLEASE lock one of these threads!?

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 300 GOOS IN WOGC AT ANY TIME DUE TO FIRE REGULATIONS. PERIOD.

There are about a zillion other threads all asking the same question, it might pay to look through the forums first to see if a question has been asked and answered rather than starting another 10 threads about it.