Goo DS?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Goo DS?Hanhan12/31/2008 - 18:06

I think this game would be awesome on Nintendo DS. Is there a homebrew version of this available? (Is that illegal?) If not, don'tcha think it's an ace concept?

Re: Goo DS?spazturtle12/31/2008 - 20:48

I do not think you can get homebrew for the ds(you will be able with the dsi) but you can for the wii so if you have paid for the pc one you can play it on the wii, but you also get ileagle versions for the wii so be carefull

Re: Goo DS?vivlo01/03/2009 - 10:19

actually you can get homebrew on your ds, just need a special cartridge called "linker"
but as far as i know for an eventual World of Goo homebrew, there is no such thing. Still that would indeed be greater than great :)
I think an official port to the ds, maybe in a "light" version, would be possible, maybe not a complete version, the little screen would be a problem maybe. But in fact I'm startled that the official port on the ds hasn't begun :)