Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative Institute

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative Institutecrozar01/01/2009 - 02:55

Go Go Go!!! you did it , i feel bad for a 9.1 rating in steam , it should be 9.6 i give you that from here,
i dont want some humoring power of respect to my soul but this game is sure a brain play.
did you ever thought of dusted Cocoa balls ? im hoping for the next release to be CRAZY FUN , this sure goes to a challenge for the Mario Party brothers and some games like o2jam from e-games and much other games is this available on wii ,?... i sure hope so. keep up the good work , good luck !!with life never leave faith of honesty from your heart or you will damage your soul and then people will know when your soul is bad its when the prices of your games go high and thats when the tower falls and people will leave you . if they do leave you just spam them back MOM!!! ;-)

Re: Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative Institutetair00101/01/2009 - 08:32

???

Re: Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative InstituteMashandar01/01/2009 - 08:52

huh!?

I think we got a glimpse of chaos....

Re: Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative InstituteDEFE01/01/2009 - 17:47

Ok, I'm gonna do my best to translate....
"Go go go! Good work! I feel bad for initially giving this a 9.1 rating, and I now believe it deserves a 9.6. (I don't even know what he means about his soul.) This game worked my brain very well. I think goo balls dusted in cocoa powder would taste great! I hope the next release will be even better. This will give other popular games a run for their money. Keep up the good work, and good luck with future endeavors! Always take a high moral stand in life. Good morals keep your soul from becoming corrupted. If people dislike you for these high moral standards, send them spam emails, just like MOM does in World of Goo!"

So? How did I do? Honestly though, Tair and Mashandar put it quite well.

Re: Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative InstituteNic Freed01/01/2009 - 20:33

[quote author=DEFE link=topic=1198.msg8186#msg8186 date=1230850066]
Ok, I'm gonna do my best to translate....
"Go go go! Good work! I feel bad for initially giving this a 9.1 rating, and I now believe it deserves a 9.6. (I don't even know what he means about his soul.) This game worked my brain very well. I think goo balls dusted in cocoa powder would taste great! I hope the next release will be even better. This will give other popular games a run for their money. Keep up the good work, and good luck with future endeavors! Always take a high moral stand in life. Good morals keep your soul from becoming corrupted. If people dislike you for these high moral standards, send them spam emails, just like MOM does in World of Goo!"

So? How did I do? Honestly though, Tair and Mashandar put it quite well.

hey, i didn't know you spoke crazy! then again...

Re: Cocoa Dusted GoBall Creative InstituteDEFE01/01/2009 - 23:56

[quote author=Nic Freed link=topic=1198.msg8197#msg8197 date=1230860001]
hey, i didn't know you spoke crazy! then again...

I speak it fairly well. It's a pretty amusing language.

Last modified Fri, 01/02/2009 - 00:01 by DEFE