wog main menu

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
wog main menuninetailorochimaru01/01/2009 - 12:49

In the world of goo main menu you can move goos around, when i saw this it brought my hopes up that maybe you can build to THE world of goo, here is what i think, maybe if you build a huge tower it will be visible to main menu, then all you do from there is add on, idk someone pls answer. :-\

Re: wog main menuNicosmos01/01/2009 - 13:04

You can't build because there isn't any structure basis. I had planned to make a level of the game taking place in the Main Menu. And you probably can edit the Main Menu level file to link at least 2 Goos to make a basis. Try with WoG Editor ! ;)

Re: wog main menuninetailorochimaru01/01/2009 - 13:06

i mean from the wreakage of the world of goo corp if you build a huge tower there then it might become visible to main menu.

Re: wog main menuNicosmos01/01/2009 - 13:52

Sorry, I misunderstood you. In this case, the answer is no, you won't see your tower in the Main Menu. :-\
But .... it's a really good idea ! :D
2D Boy ?  ::)

Re: wog main menuninetailorochimaru01/01/2009 - 20:55

maybe that could be somtin for world of goo 2

Re: wog main menuMashandar01/02/2009 - 03:46

that's if there is going to be a world of goo 2.

I think somewhere 2d boy mentioned that they were doing
something different for their next project, I could be wrong though.