what part of the forum are you?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
what part of the forum are you?Nic Freed01/04/2009 - 18:22

i consider forums a little like... dysfunctional familys. where do you guys say you are in this family? i'd have to say im around the "annoying little brother" zone  :P

Re: what part of the forum are you?davidc01/04/2009 - 19:09

[quote author=Nic Freed link=topic=1230.msg8348#msg8348 date=1231111343]
i consider forums a little like... dysfunctional familys. where do you guys say you are in this family? i'd have to say im around the "annoying little brother" zone  :P

QFT

;)

Re: what part of the forum are you?DEFE01/04/2009 - 22:36

I like to think of myself as a helpful guy. I've dealt with a lot of the enquiries that pop up around the forum. Aside from that, I just hang around and post where I want to.

Re: what part of the forum are you?tair00101/05/2009 - 05:32

I'm the young pretender, never quite reaching the number 1 spots on the leaderboards (with a few exceptions). Also dabbles in level design.

Re: what part of the forum are you?FluffyWolf201/07/2009 - 19:00

[quote author=DEFE link=topic=1230.msg8368#msg8368 date=1231126597]
I like to think of myself as a helpful guy. I've dealt with a lot of the enquiries that pop up around the forum. Aside from that, I just hang around and post where I want to.

I would fit in with the helpful bunch. Occasionally making some random post, or random question. I've made a forums before for Graphics that fell through but it had tutorials. I also have done some tutorials for game sites on how to use different features. (The one feature which I to this day get PMs about how it works, as users feel I'm an employee there... lol)

BTW: First post, and love the game! I saw it at a store and was like "Mmm meh..." and came home and was looking for a game to play searched a ton online found the demo, played two levels, picked my brother up from school and went and bought it (@Best Buy if you're wondering 2D Guy) I love it, love the CD, love the box, and love my newest icon addition to my desktop :) If you knew me personally you would think the game is my summer project (If it wasn't so good I'd joke with friends and be like I MADE THIS! But uhhh I don't make such great games yet, lol)

Re: what part of the forum are you?Nic Freed01/07/2009 - 21:07

good 4 u fluffy, and welcome! but, just so you know, its 2d boy. he is but a mere child... or is he. we dont really know much about him the warning in the faq keeps me away. he sounds sharp  :o