Time Bugs

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Time BugsWetterdew01/06/2009 - 22:24

I began to imagine that I could use them in life...like when I was painting about a week ago and my hand twitched and the paint went everywhere...I found myself searching for a time bug.  So I took a break and now it doesn't happen any more.  Though it was kind of nice.

Re: Time BugsDEFE01/07/2009 - 02:35

Real life time bugs would be sweet. Imagine waking up,
"I don't want to go to school/work/elsewhere. I want to sleep more."
Pop a time bug.
*flash*
Suddenly, it's the night before and you get more sleep.

Re: Time Bugsdavidc01/07/2009 - 06:23

I remember a while back I was hooked on some RTS game. Everyone I met had a red or green circle under their feet depending whether I liked them. I'm not sure if this was a dream. I kinda hope so.

Re: Time Bugsdakira01/08/2009 - 22:20

When I played GTA Vice City intensively quite a while ago something really scary happened. While I was driving (a real car) and was heading up to a red light with cars already waiting... for a fraction of a second I seriously considered using the sidewalk to get around the intersection. I only stopped because my brain subconciously prevented me from running over people.
Even though nothing really happened (except in my head), I was paralyzed with terror in the same way you are paralyzed when you barely avoid a car accident.

Since that day I only play puzzle-games ;-)