Ron or Kyle's input needed for a school project

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Ron or Kyle's input needed for a school projectFrostdawn01/30/2009 - 22:40

We're doing a project in my English class where we need to choose an event and interview a "primary source" about it. The event I chose was the founding of 2D Boy and the creation of World of Goo, so if you could take the time to answer the following questions I'd be very grateful. (Also, if any beta testers happen to be viewing this topic, could you tell me what beta testing was like, what glitches you found, etc.?) Oh, and I sort of procrastinated on this project, so could you try to do it before monday...? Thanks.

Did you ever regret quiting your jobs to start 2D Boy, and if so, why?

What sort of troubles did you run into while creating World of Goo? (Disagreements, accidentally deleting some important files, etc.)

Do you feel you did a good job on World of Goo?

If you could change one thing about World of Goo and make it seem like it had always been that way, what would it be, and why?

What inspired World of Goo?

What is your single favorite thing about World of Goo?