World of Goo with gamepad

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
World of Goo with gamepadTayron02/06/2009 - 12:48

Hey there!
I made a vid of me playing World of Goo (PC) with a gamepad. I used a gamepad handler I made. You can watch the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BvqL8PcxXs (sorry for the crappy quality);D It's a kinda awkward thing to do, but it works....still, you wouldn't want to play harder levels like this :)....then again, who knows? :)

Re: World of Goo with gamepadRabidZombie02/08/2009 - 15:35

You just reminded me I intended to buy a wireless Wiimote sensor (aka 2 IR leds and a cell) so I can play with game with my Wiimote. Thanks!

I can imagine playing this with the game pad is extraordinarily difficult. Analogue sticks lack the precision and speed of the mouse/other pointing devices.

Re: World of Goo with gamepadTayron02/09/2009 - 11:49

It is hard....I wouldn't recommend playing further than the firs half or so of the first island.....that's if you wanna finish soon:). but it's kinda fun. the handler works without WoG too, so you can use it for adventures and so on, even surfing:) there's a link in the video description:)

Re: World of Goo with gamepadSupsupli02/09/2009 - 19:06

NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC:
"Clears through"
Youz got a lot of crap on U'z desktop... I thought i had a lot of crap ....
You need to orginize a bit lulz

Re: World of Goo with gamepadMattOG02/10/2009 - 04:20

LOL free launch bar ftw  :o ;D

Re: World of Goo with gamepadTayron02/10/2009 - 08:03

[quote author=Supsupli link=topic=1409.msg9523#msg9523 date=1234224384]
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC:
"Clears through"
Youz got a lot of crap on U'z desktop... I thought i had a lot of crap ....
You need to orginize a bit lulz

not my fault windows desktop has a poor handling of desktop icons :P ...think I'll revert to bumptop...