If the game is made available on steam...

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
If the game is made available on steam...SmackleFunky07/18/2008 - 02:12

Hey,

It has been mentioned previously on these forums that the game may be made available on steam in the future. I was wondering if you could make it so that people can use their secret password to transfer the version bought directly to steam. I know that steam supports this, as other games do it, but it requires the developer/publisher to organise to make it available.

I think it would be a great bonus that I can transfer my pre-order to the steam system, so I can get the steam benefits like auto updates etc. Especially if you end up implementing achievements in the steam version. I think that would be cool.

Re: If the game is made available on steam...cyclone061907/26/2008 - 17:19

That was something I was worried about when I pre-ordered My copy. I'm with you. I really like the convenience of the steam service and hope I'll be able to transfer my order on it.