What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))Raphael-ln02/22/2009 - 19:05

Hi! In Russia, all love this game. Once a lot of playing, I and my girlfriend decided to make "goo". Behold, that turned out ....

and the heroes:

so what???)))))

P/s: welcome! http://vkontakte.ru/club7557196

Last modified Sun, 02/22/2009 - 19:14 by Raphael-ln
Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))Soultaker02/22/2009 - 21:06

Nice job! You were inspired by Fisty the Snowfrog I assume?

I wish we had some snow to play with over here... it seems all we get is clouds, rain and wind. :/

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментиDEFE02/22/2009 - 21:10

Wow, that is very cool. Great building!

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))Raphael-ln02/23/2009 - 09:21

Soultaker, No! ;D they had an idea to do some level, but we have the balls. We do not even think about plagiarism))
You, too, everything will be) the weather nowadays is unpredictable.
DEFE, thank you, we also liked the result)))

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love(народ заходим, комментим)Raphael-ln02/23/2009 - 09:24

sorry for terrible english ::)

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))gimpygod02/23/2009 - 11:42

I have to tell you when you said you and your girlfriend were going to make some goo and then those fuzzy pictures... let's just say I was really relieved in the final couple of photographs to learn you were making snow sculpture. :o

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))Raphael-ln02/23/2009 - 13:03

gimpygod,Oh... I wanted, that you saw building chronology, as in a game))but do you like it?

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))MattOG02/23/2009 - 14:07

I think it's great.... I'll go outside and make one in all the rain I have here....

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))Raphael-ln02/23/2009 - 17:38

MattOG, good luck!)

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))ron02/23/2009 - 21:45

very nice, raphael-in!

Re: What do you think about this? From Russia with Love( народ заходим, комментим))Raphael-ln02/24/2009 - 00:49

ron, we tried)

we happy, that likes all of you!