Zeppelin

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
ZeppelinGooman6303/02/2009 - 23:55

In the description for this game on the Wii Shop Channel, it states that you can build a Zeppelin.

Quote:
World of Goo
World of Goo (WiiWare)

World of Goo is an award-winning, physics-based puzzle/construction game made entirely by two guys. Grab living, squirming, talking globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins and giant tongues.

My friend has finished the game and he said that there was not one zeppelin. I would like to know if you can or can not build one. We are having quite the argument and I cant find any information about it so I came to you guys. I am going by the description which I feel would be correct. Please help solve this dispute. Thanks

Last modified Tue, 03/03/2009 - 00:03 by Gooman63
Re: ZeppelinMattOG03/03/2009 - 01:33

You seem to be misreading the word 'Build'.

With the goos, you can build whatever you want.

I'm guessing it meant the times you use balloons on a large structure to fly it around.

As a side, in my sandbox level, you'll be able to do things like this much easier.
(plug, plug)

Re: ZeppelinStickybomb6704/17/2009 - 14:58

I haven't seen any cannonballs.
Like the game, tho.