I know what the red goo does

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
I know what the red goo doesMacatttack08/15/2008 - 17:31

I noticed that its in a lot of levels with fire and theirs a second were it shows some of it on fire and some other goo too. The other goo burns but red goo is fire proof... I think. watch the second trailer. I think I'm right.  ;)
This should be updated on the Wikipedia page.  :)

Re: I know what the red goo doesMarius08/15/2008 - 17:45

You mean this scene?

The red ones are actually burning there as well, and they're not surviving either... as can be seen by this picture half a second later:

Re: I know what the red goo doesMacatttack08/15/2008 - 17:48

The part with the block with eyes dropping on burning red goo that does not break like the go in those shots.

Re: I know what the red goo doesMarius08/15/2008 - 18:29

Looking closely, the goos that break are red goos as well, which can be seen from the colour of their connections. Also, the red goos are the same color as the ones in the screenshots I posted...

Re: I know what the red goo doesMacatttack08/15/2008 - 18:32

I don't think any of the red ones from the second one break.
The ones in the screenshots their are just albino goo on fire. their more lumpy I think too.  :-\

Re: I know what the red goo doesJustinball08/16/2008 - 00:53

It's Fuse Goo!
:)