Moon Chapter

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Moon ChapterRayquaza03/12/2009 - 13:58

Hi. There was a moon chapter announced in the german version of WoG. But this was stopped. Why? And are there any pictured or videos of this stuff?
Thx!

Re: Moon ChapterNic Freed03/12/2009 - 18:14

im back everybody  ;D Miss me?

to answer your question, i believe it was only being released in the boxed european version, sadly :(

i would like to know if mac and marius and such still prowl the forums. Its good to be home :P

Re: Moon ChapterDEFE03/12/2009 - 21:41

Actually Nic, the idea to release it for the European boxed version was scrapped. To my knowledge, since announcing that, 2DBoy has avoided taking any stance on the fate of the moon, so anything can happen. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Still, we have some creative forumers making levels to make up for that. Prowl the Mods and Hacks section to learn more about that.

Re: Moon ChapterRayquaza03/13/2009 - 07:09

No level information or pictures?  :'(

Re: Moon Chapterbesse03/13/2009 - 09:05

Not even a download? ???
Seriously, I am ready to pay for the Moon Chapter. Like a little Expansion DLC.

Re: Moon ChapterThootom03/20/2009 - 00:55

[quote author=besse link=topic=1628.msg10699#msg10699 date=1236953150]
Not even a download? ???
Seriously, I am ready to pay for the Moon Chapter. Like a little Expansion DLC.
Especially If it booosts th number of goos I can build my tower with!

Re: Moon ChapterStickybomb6703/20/2009 - 14:59

Have you tried YouTube searching it? There's bound to be something out there for such a debated topic. If not, then DARN.
The Moon would be the first thing on my birthday wishlist next month, but it's sad to say that until GooTool is updated enough, we will get no new chapters. I just logged on to goofans.com and it said that the site was getting major updates, so there's hope. :)
Not too much, though. :P

Re: Moon ChapterXDboy03/21/2009 - 09:53

[quote author=Stickybomb67 link=topic=1628.msg10866#msg10866 date=1237579147]
The Moon would be the first thing on my birthday wishlist next month, but it's sad to say that until GooTool is updated enough, we will get no new chapters. I just logged on to goofans.com and it said that the site was getting major updates, so there's hope. :)
Not too much, though. :P

i think the ability to add chapters to WoG is something that would only be possible if 2D Boy upates WoG in that direction, and not a feature that davidc can put in just by updating GooTool, or his site ;)

P.S.: I'm working on a level called "Fly Her to the Moon" for quite some time now... don't know when it will be ready, though.

Re: Moon ChapterStickybomb6703/21/2009 - 10:42

Yeah, I just logged on. It's pretty much just an updated way to post addins. It's still brilliant, David, just not what I was looking for.
2D Boy would have to agree. Thanks for pointing that out, XD Boy.