tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Nic Freed08/16/2008 - 16:16

i belive it is a bug, but in tribute to bridge builder, there are occational "earthquakes" that usually cause the bridge you are building to fall and set you back a bit. it could just be my computer, but it could actually have an interesting effect on some levels, having occational tremors causing your tower to fall. if it was actually meant to happen and im mistaking it for a glitch, you can use this thread just for laughing at my stupidity, but it reminds me of what happens on tower of goo unlimited after you hit about 40 meters using lots of goo balls.

Re: tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Macatttack08/16/2008 - 16:24

yeah, once in that level I got one goo ball that was rabidly vibrating and it knocked down my bridge.  >:(

Re: tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Nic Freed08/16/2008 - 22:18

it can be annoying, but could actually be implemented into the game :)

Re: tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Nic Freed08/21/2008 - 13:30

just to keep this forum alive, has anybody noticed that on "balance", you can easily drag goos through the main tower. its usefull for doing challenges, but i have a small feeling its not supposed to be there

Re: tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Marius08/21/2008 - 13:43

Yup. Also been fixed as well :)

Re: tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Nic Freed08/21/2008 - 15:17

really? is it just for the beta testers? because i can still do it :)

Re: tribute to bridge builder "earthquakes"Marius08/21/2008 - 16:22

For the new beta testers, yes.