Message for Authors...

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Message for Authors...ManfromStars04/07/2009 - 16:00

Greetings boys!
Today i finaly complete playing of your game.
And must something write here for you and all that maybe interest to read it too.
Well first time i read about you game and try demo.
At first time i´m been enjoyment from beatiful music, that is too much alike to Danny Elfmans music.

I finished demo and read some more discus about game and pirating and pricing.
Price for that piece game that i see and try in demo for making a big picture about game i´m thinked so it is for my country much high. But that been my fault.
I hate pirates, that stealing and with stealing game post their game scores online to show how they are good. But with that i not say so i never play pirated games.
I am real old school hardcore gamer that time some time after his gaming top horizont.
On my count is more than two thousand games - that i play, test, finished, tried/looked.

After complete finishing of full game that i receive from company for wich i working for support, i can see my next fault. I play many games, many braks. But this game is realy amazing fun and with beatifull dark sad atmosphere that make beatifull music. I only hate that old like 8-bit music. And try to build bigest goo structure is not that much plesurable for long time listening that music and that green colur is too agrrr. :)
But when this game play i have many back vaguely and vanishing questions and things.
But one is brightly: "This game is one of for while perfect amusements in these years.
In some ways better than go to cinema.

I thank you for this good game.
It´s pleasure to play it.

Thanks
Roland

PS: Please forgive me for my terryble english.