I'd like to apologize 2D Boy

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
I'd like to apologize 2D BoySanjuaro04/20/2009 - 11:09

Before release I've been anticipating World of Goo after playing Tower of Goo and discovering that there would be more. However when time of release came I stooped low enough to just pirate the game. After beating it I read your blog post giving your estimate as to how many people pirated the game and I felt both surprised and guilty. Well the guilt caught up with me and I ended up buying the game. I am happy with my investment and would just like to apologize for not giving my support in the first place. I'm a huge fan of indie games and even payed for Eternity's Child even though it's unfinished and it doesn't look like they'll get around to finishing it in a long while.

Re: I'd like to apologize 2D BoyStickybomb6704/20/2009 - 14:51

I think it's good to see someone who has enough guts to apologize for pirating a game!
Way to go the extra mile by paying for it, too!
8)

Re: I'd like to apologize 2D BoyDEFE04/20/2009 - 20:36

Well it's good that you made the right decision in the end. Enjoy the game!

Re: I'd like to apologize 2D BoyTheHermit04/21/2009 - 10:00

What I find strange is that the last line of his only previous post here on 29th June 2008 he said "No matter which way of marketing you choose you have my full support and a definite purchase from me." Yet ten months later he's appologising for pirating it... ::)