New Games?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
New Games? DerSchauspieler05/03/2009 - 10:40

Heyho!

I just totally loved World of Goo, and after finishing it, I had the feeling that I wanted more. Is there any chance that there will be a new game by 2D boy? And if yes, when? For Mac? And if theres no rumour, what kind of game would you like to have? I'd be fine with some new levels of World of Goo. I know there are a million and two ways how you still can have fun with the game, but I`d love to have something new.

Bye
DerSchauspieler
World of Goo fan from Germany

Re: New Games? DEFE05/03/2009 - 15:52

Well, we can assume 2DBoy will eventually come out with something new. There just haven't been any announcements about what it will be. As for new World of Goo levels, look in the Mods and Hacks forum. There's a level creator available and plenty of custom levels have already been made.

Re: New Games? Stickybomb6705/03/2009 - 17:21

1. Google GooTool. Credit davidc.
2. The next 2D Boy game is supposed to have something to do with the experience of mediocrity or something.

Re: New Games? master goo05/03/2009 - 21:31

well since all the goo balls in the world have been being kept bizy so much so that they havnt been able to manage to come out with something new.. they couldn't even celebrate the marvel of their own accomplishments the stickiest accomplishments of whole Goo history!! and perhaps!! that will go on.. reproduction is a mystery in goo specie.. anything can happen... but one thing is for sure they are growing exponentially all across the world (of goo) new places have been discovered.. new architecture is emerging from the surface.. why not? its a world (of goo) it has to grow further and further..  2D guys have probably given up already.. they never thought that goos would spread all across the world so quickly.. like a slimy smelly smoke (no offense to Goos).. everything is out of control now.. and the mother whistle is actually lost somewhere buried under the piles of Goos so its better to let it go or shud i say let it Gooo??

Re: New Games? Hellduck0705/04/2009 - 03:25

Quote:
well since all the goo balls in the world have been being kept bizy so much so that they havnt been able to manage to come out with something new.. they couldn't even celebrate the marvel of their own accomplishments the stickiest accomplishments of whole Goo history!! and perhaps!! that will go on.. reproduction is a mystery in goo specie.. anything can happen... but one thing is for sure they are growing exponentially all across the world (of goo) new places have been discovered.. new architecture is emerging from the surface.. why not? its a world (of goo) it has to grow further and further..  2D guys have probably given up already.. they never thought that goos would spread all across the world so quickly.. like a slimy smelly smoke (no offense to Goos).. everything is out of control now.. and the mother whistle is actually lost somewhere buried under the piles of Goos so its better to let it go or shud i say let it Gooo??

What?

Re: New Games? Stickybomb6705/04/2009 - 06:34

It's symbolism. GooTool is an app that lets you add levels and mods to World of Goo. wogeditor.exe is a Windows program on sourceforge.net that lets you make your own levels.