Q&A with Kyle and Ron!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Q&A with Kyle and Ron!Sqrl09/25/2008 - 01:18

I recently worked with your favorite indie devs (probably favorite devs period ;)) to put together a Q&A and I figured if anyone is interested in it, it would be the folks here at 2dboy.com.  You can check it out here.  Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments, suggestions, and/or rants about my writing skills :P

Re: Q&A with Kyle and Ron!tair00109/25/2008 - 03:15

Great post sqrl, much appreciated! Particularly enjoyed the bits about the new types of Goo and the fact that they are still looking for a coalition with Steam.

Again, well done Marius, your name got plastered all over that interview! Quite the WoG celebrity now eh!

Re: Q&A with Kyle and Ron!Sqrl09/25/2008 - 16:02

Thanks for the kind words but its entertainment value springs more from Ron & Kyle than myself, the first question highlights this pretty well  ;D  But I almost expected it given the quirky nature of the game, it just seems to fit that they would have personalities to match.

PS - As I said before I welcome any comments/critiques, its always nice to get a sense of what you're doing right/wrong.

Re: Q&A with Kyle and Ron!Macatttack09/25/2008 - 17:18

WOW!!! that hand with the water dripping looks cool! :)

Re: Q&A with Kyle and Ron!Nic Freed09/26/2008 - 10:24

hey! why dont i get a mention as the biggest spammer on the forums  ;D

Re: Q&A with Kyle and Ron!Marius09/30/2008 - 04:10

[quote author=Tair link=topic=199.msg1684#msg1684 date=1222330537]gain, well done Marius, your name got plastered all over that interview! Quite the WoG celebrity now eh!
^_^
I totally can't wait to do the OCD challenges.

Also, to play the game.

:)

Re: Q&A with Kyle and Ron!Chris Evans09/30/2008 - 13:06

Quite a good read :)

Nice on Sqrl!