Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??fudgywudgy09/29/2008 - 13:26

Don't mean to sound impatient but this is taking forever!  Besides, it's not wrong to want a game (especially one that you've already paid for) to be released.  I think we've all heard the usual replies:

"Well you want the game to be good right?  You'll have to wait"

"The more time it takes, the better it will be"

"You don't want the game to be buggy right"

etc. etc. etc...

Anyway, it's been a loooooong time now, so, how about a release date???  It wouldn't hurt to have one, then you'd have an actual date to push for, which also encourages strict design and cohesive development. 

So, back to the subject...

Release date please?

Re: Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??gnoupi09/29/2008 - 13:34

I was wondering about such kind of topic :P
Not that i want to rush developping, but since we had the announcement that the game went gold, it feels now a bit like "it's finished, the version you will have will be exactly the current one, but you just can't touch it yet"

So i'm feeling a bit impatient and hungry for news :P
Really, all the developping time, ok, but now, it's gold, so what, pre-orders will get it only the day it will be in box, in shops ?

Neeews, please :P

Re: Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??matto199010/03/2008 - 13:26

13th October 2008 :D (for wiiware version anyway but possibly for the pc version as well)

Re: Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??Nic Freed10/03/2008 - 13:39

awsomeness, finally a release date to work for!

Re: Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??Chris Evans10/03/2008 - 15:20

Wahooo :D

Last modified Fri, 10/03/2008 - 15:31 by Chris Evans
Re: Okay, so I pre-ordered many months ago... When is WoG going to be released??tristen77810/03/2008 - 16:38

Well for Pre-Orderers it's October 6 cause it's a week away afterwords ;D for everybody else it's monday the 13th :o