Nigerian Connection

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Nigerian Connectiontheblueone12/06/2009 - 03:19

It looks like that someone hacked your customer-database?! I received the following email:

From Miss Ameena Mohammad.
City: Abidjan Ivoire Coast.

Hello dear,

Dear with profound respect and humble submission,I got your contact in http://2dboy.com and I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration..... My father was a highly reputable business magnet ... Five Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$6,500,000.00)...Can you honestly help me from your heart?...What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you

They could't have taken the mail-address right out of the forum, because it is hidden there.

Rene

Re: Nigerian Connectionthorin12/06/2009 - 06:55

I have receive the same email.... ???

Re: Nigerian ConnectionPavke12/06/2009 - 09:17

[quote author=theblueone link=topic=2347.msg15571#msg15571 date=1260087551]
It looks like that someone hacked your customer-database?! I received the following email:

No, the customer-database hasn't been hacked. The spammer just visited this site and collected all exposed emails, your email can be seen in your profile page unless you made it hidden.

Re: Nigerian Connectiontheblueone12/06/2009 - 16:37

Oh. OK. Sorry for my complaint.  :-\