Goo themed stories

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Goo themed storiesgooflamer12/18/2009 - 00:15

The telescope operator and the gooballs

One day, 50 years after the distruction of the WoG corp., a new world is found by the goo balls and they contruct large citys and new ways of life. When the telescope operator sees this, he is amazed of how much the goo balls evolved. When he climbed the tower, he saw what they were doing. They were makeing a rocket ship to reach new worlds to explore, and warn the goo balls about the WoG corp.'s plan to capture all the goo balls in the universe and sell them for drinks. Apparently, the telescope operator help them, probaly becuase he has a bone to pick with the corp. After they save the goo balls of all planets, the corp. sends out a robot to kill and capture all the goo balls. In a quick move, the telescope operator runs right in the middle of it and sacrifices his life to save his goo friends. The goo balls salute to him and will always remember him and his noble sacrifice for his friends.

The end

Did you like the story? You can post your own storys in this new topic!! It can take place after or before the main WoG storyline!!! I hope you like my story an make some more storys!

Re: Goo themed storiesgooflamer12/28/2009 - 17:10

Can you guys please post on this? it took me along time to write this story. At least tell me if you like it or not.

Re: Goo themed stories!12/28/2009 - 19:41

Awright, sorry.

I like the Sign Painter's character change from being slightly selfish to sacrificing his life to save a species.

Re: Goo themed storiesgooflamer12/28/2009 - 21:01

[quote author=! link=topic=2359.msg15828#msg15828 date=1262047274]
Awright, sorry.

I like the Sign Painter's character change from being slightly selfish to sacrificing his life to save a species.
Thank You!

Re: Goo themed storiesgooflamer01/13/2010 - 16:47

Any one have any WoG themed stories? Any one at all?

Re: Goo themed storiesAldenteVonTino01/14/2010 - 09:49

Looks well thought out and deserves a place on a shelf in the library!
I happen to be a writer myself, and am working on a couple of books right now. My mind is focused on those stories, but I shall endeavor to come up with something!
-AVT

Re: Goo themed stories!01/14/2010 - 17:17

What if we combine stories with other ones found on the forum? i.e. My one about the Sign Painter avenging the Goo by sending Sticky Bombs to the World's core.