I'm Back baby!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
I'm Back baby!BloxWorld12/27/2009 - 21:04

Well, the last time I tried this, you guys dubbed it illegal.  BUT, as it turns out, I read over the agreement, and you folks were right.  SO! What does this mean for YOU, you may ask? Well, I'm coming back to tell you it's not canceled.  We're working on it as I type!  Well....  Okay, I just told the other members of the team to get back on it.  Why is this here at the World of Goo forums?  Why not?  Well, we were so blown away by WoG, that we wanted to make a game.  The game is called BloxWorld, and is similar to WoG, but completely different.  You control a character with a wand that can control the blox, and you have to save the world by a giant [RESET] button, which of course is on the other side of the island.  I'm setting up an email for the game later, so if you wanna pop me a question you can.  Or just ask it over the forum!

[move][glow=red,2,300]BloxWorld[/glow][/move]

Re: I'm Back baby!!12/27/2009 - 22:37

Excellence.

I am Stickybomb67, and I approve of these blocks.