you must soundtrack this!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
you must soundtrack this!Mercuie10/07/2008 - 22:13

The music in this game is amazing and needs some type of soundtrack. I enjoyed it so much.  It obviously needs to be fleshed out more (longer before it loops), but it’s so amazing, some type of effort should be put into it.  Such great composition skills should get some great treatment.  Keep up the great work, you’re lucky to be so talented.

Re: you must soundtrack this!SplinterOfChaos10/08/2008 - 02:05

Go to wherever it's downloaded -> WorldOfGoo\res\music

Have fun.
Yeah, great stuff.

What was the music made with? It sounds recorded, but maybe some digital alteration?

Re: you must soundtrack this!Dil99910/08/2008 - 03:03

All the music is made digitally, I believe.

Re: you must soundtrack this!Ballisticsfood10/08/2008 - 08:41

I have just had the most epic idea.

See if Play Symphony would take some of the music from WoG and play it...

That would literally be the single greates musical experience of my entire existance.

Re: you must soundtrack this!lukipuk10/08/2008 - 08:53

The music is certainly one of the best i have ever heard :o, soundtrack with normal-length songs would be so great :)

Re: you must soundtrack this!Chris Evans10/09/2008 - 09:26

I agree, if we can get this soundtracked that would rock, seriously :D

Re: you must soundtrack this!Ballisticsfood10/09/2008 - 16:31

If i could only have one piece of music from this as a full piece i'd have to go for the bot_extract, the music on the second trailer. The bit where the drums come in is just... ah.