Just getting started

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Just getting startedSheikiah02/03/2010 - 17:48

Hi, I'm Sheikiah. If you know me from another website, just don't mention, it would be embarrasing and painful for both of us. Don't google it. Spanish might be need to get the info...
Anyway.
As far I'm concerned, people here have played a game called World of Goo. That game had something that liked us. So you went here and started chatting and stuff. I don't want to read all the topics, and I want to have at least few post written, so... I'm asking you about the being a fan thing. I mean, I liked a lot the game, but, does this make me a fan? What do normally fans do? And World of Goo fans? How can I contribute to this respectful bunch of people I don't know?
Thanks.

Re: Just getting startedLTumbleweed02/03/2010 - 18:00

To each his own.

The thing which I find so great about world of goo is the ideas, by this I mean finding new strategies to save a goo or move on a level. The music kicks ass as well.

Re: Just getting startedseanl02/12/2010 - 21:59

That is a good start and that remind me one of my strategies Going Up.

Re: Just getting started!02/13/2010 - 12:48

[quote author=seanl link=topic=2521.msg16533#msg16533 date=1266029962]
That is a good start and that remind me one of my strategies Going Up.

How so?

Re: Just getting startedseanl02/13/2010 - 13:14

When I got to the pipe and got OCD, I did not care so I keep pushing the structure into one stick and collected 13.