I'm Back!!!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
I'm Back!!!gooflamer09/27/2010 - 20:22

After a long time of being away from the form, I'm finaly back! The main reason I was missing was I for got my dang password! I was almost going to give up and make a new account, but I tried one last time and I was logged in! So... what has been hapenning since I was gone? Please post what I missed! well this is Gooflamer, signing out.

Re: I'm Back!!!xanax09/30/2010 - 06:46

Welcome back Gooflamer.
A lot of things are happening but maybe not here.. rather at Goofans.com :
New versions of the famous level editors by Daft : woogle and wooble and other things I can't talk about yet.  ;D

Re: I'm Back!!!Pavke10/01/2010 - 03:34

yeah, new things are at http://goofans.com/

nothing to see here except spammers all the way across the forum :D

Re: I'm Back!!!!10/02/2010 - 21:48

[quote author=gooflamer link=topic=3320.msg18671#msg18671 date=1285636963]
After a long time of being away from the form, I'm finaly back! The main reason I was missing was I for got my dang password! I was almost going to give up and make a new account, but I tried one last time and I was logged in! So... what has been hapenning since I was gone? Please post what I missed! well this is Gooflamer, signing out.

Nothing much has been going on. Same thing happened to me, though.

All the posts I've seen that aren't from you or another survivor are from half-legitimate spam ejectors. I've been thinking about opening up a thread asking for a complete archive purge and migration to another forum, but that has its own set of problems.

Re: I'm Back!!!gooflamer10/04/2010 - 17:53

[quote author=! link=topic=3320.msg18710#msg18710 date=1286074092]
[quote author=gooflamer link=topic=3320.msg18671#msg18671 date=1285636963]

Nothing much has been going on. Same thing happened to me, though.

All the posts I've seen that aren't from you or another survivor are from half-legitimate spam ejectors. I've been thinking about opening up a thread asking for a complete archive purge and migration to another forum, but that has its own set of problems.

Likewhat?

Re: I'm Back!!!!10/10/2010 - 19:28

Well, others might have left on a temporary hiatus and are oblivious to the migration.

Also, less of an issue, but it would pretty much mean giving up on 2dboy.com.

Re: I'm Back!!!gooflamer10/11/2010 - 17:14

[quote author=! link=topic=3320.msg18750#msg18750 date=1286756888]
Well, others might have left on a temporary hiatus and are oblivious to the migration.

Also, less of an issue, but it would pretty much mean giving up on 2dboy.com.

I will never give up on 2dboy. I will stay here until the bitter end. I love this forum and I will never leave it unless 2dboy for some reason distroys it.