Misty's long bony road (or what ever it is called)

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Misty's long bony road (or what ever it is called)Johnsinski10/13/2008 - 22:12

I'm not even coming close here, I run out of balls about halfway to the goal.

I also am bad a Fisty's bog (haven't completed it yet). So maybe I just suck at building horizontal structures.  :(

Re: Misty's long bony road (or what ever it is called)ChrisGrenard10/13/2008 - 22:54

Are you actually trying to build something structurally sound?  If so, forget that. Just build a very, very basic set of triangles going to the right and keep moving the skulls around underneath them.  Don't even worry if the beginning collapses, since you don't really need it.

Re: Misty's long bony road (or what ever it is called)Pollux10/14/2008 - 00:13

This was one of the hardest ones for me. So don't feel too bad. Keep in mind that the skull goos can be detached and reattached. It's impossible for me to do without detaching the first skull I planted. I also had some luck just building a tower up and attaching a skull to the underside and letting it fall. It fell hard, but I had a big tower and the skull caught the fall.

Re: Misty's long bony road (or what ever it is called)Johnsinski10/14/2008 - 00:35

OK, I'm getting there. I was making the wrong assumption that I needed to keep the whole bridge up. And now I'm using the skulls much better.

Thanks again.