Chapter 2 Level 4 - Welcoming Unit

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Chapter 2 Level 4 - Welcoming UnitCazzie10/14/2008 - 12:54

I'm having real trouble with this level. I've skipped it for the moment but I must be missing a trick somewhere, can anyone help?
I suspect it has something to do with the 'secret disposal hole'. At the moment all I've worked out is how to get the green goo to the frame and that I can use the baloons to make it go up but it always snaps when I try to get it to the left side :-[

Re: Chapter 2 Level 4 - Welcoming Unitonlinetimc10/14/2008 - 13:00

Without spoiling it too much for you, stick some stuff to the goo chain...
I did what you did to start with and even got the frame to the otherside, but don't think you need to do that.

Re: Chapter 2 Level 4 - Welcoming UnitChrisGrenard10/14/2008 - 13:02

You're gonna have to reexplain that, as I'm not quite following.

That level is really pretty easy... are you getting all the balloons you can over into the right chamber?  You can always pull some extras off the top of the security bar.

Re: Chapter 2 Level 4 - Welcoming UnitCazzie10/14/2008 - 13:50

Thank you very much onlinetimc, exactly what I needed! I didn't realise that if I put the green goo on the belt from the inside that the the black goo would grab too. Once I knew that, it became a thousand times easier ^_^