This game is awesome. O_O

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
This game is awesome. O_OKabuto Mushi10/14/2008 - 15:02

Hey-o! I'mma newbie.
:P

I downloaded WoG yesterday on a whim, and boy am I glad I did. Best Wiiware game so far, amirite? Anyway, in reading several online reviews, I see that my opinion is shared by most sources... however there is always this criticism in all the reviews: "lack of a level editor." I guess this is sorta expected in games nowadays... and you hafta admit it would be neat.

So I was reading some junk on wikipedia or whatevs, about a supposed 6th level for Europe only (on the moon?) that's a free-range, sand-box-box-type-dealie. Is this for reals? Also, any chance of it coming to da US? I won't even bother asking about the chances of something like this coming back to Wiiware...

Thanks for any info~!
--KabutO

Re: This game is awesome. O_OMarius10/14/2008 - 18:10

You spend 20 bucks on a whim? Lol :P

Re: This game is awesome. O_ORMJ10/14/2008 - 18:13

Its a very fun, hard and amazing game :) this is one the perls. Just goes for show you dont need millions of dollars or a big company to make good small fun games. :)

Sure hope this isnt the last game from 2dboy :)

Re: This game is awesome. O_OKabuto Mushi10/15/2008 - 05:56

[quote author=Marius link=topic=363.msg2793#msg2793 date=1224025852]
You spend 20 bucks on a whim? Lol :P

20? It's only 15 on Wiiware! ;o I had 1500 pts leftover from my bday.