Will you put World of goo back on steam now?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Will you put World of goo back on steam now?RMJ10/14/2008 - 18:04

Will you please put World of Goo back on steam now, and it can only go to slow, i dont support companies that makes the things about us in Europe having to wait, and since i already bought it, guess we have to find an option to refund, unless the game i back pretty soon on steam.

Now that you have been so smart with the none DRM, dont start this thing about making difference on youre Customers.

thanks
RMJ

Re: Will you put World of goo back on steam now?Chris Evans10/14/2008 - 18:08

I point you in the direction of Kyle's comment on the situation.

Re: Will you put World of goo back on steam now?ChrisGrenard10/14/2008 - 18:09

I'm not sure I follow you here...

Uh... just as an FYI, I'm about 99.99% certain you could just order it via the link on the homepage and get it, no matter where on the globe you are.  Steam stuff is dictated by Valve, so if they aren't letting you order it in your region, that's a problem with Valve's licenses, not 2dboy.

If this is confusing at all, let me know and I'll try to clear it up for you.

Re: Will you put World of goo back on steam now?RMJ10/14/2008 - 18:12

havent seen any comment ? where is that btw :)

no its not Valve, its the game companies that choose where they wanna sell, that is not Valve, and i already bought my game on steam because i love that, but i wont support companies that dont understand why there games get pirated, because they release some places first and no others, steam is the future and my friends also like their games on steam, but now they cant.

Steam is the future for pc, and not releaseing it before, god knows how long, will sure make you loose alot of money. its not for fun steam is so popular, because people want their games in one place :)

Re: Will you put World of goo back on steam now?Chris Evans10/14/2008 - 18:13

I did link it in my previous post but here it is again

http://evo-gamer.com/2008/10/14/european-goo-delayed-on-steam/