Leaderboards.... When?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Leaderboards.... When?Damon F10/15/2008 - 06:56

I am almost gooing myself in leaderboard anticipation!

Having completed the main campaign, I can't wait to see where I am in the world for individual levels.  Purlease, any chance of some kind of ETA?  And, will they be accessible in the main game?

Many thanks.

Re: Leaderboards.... When?Marius10/15/2008 - 07:22

I too would like a leaderboard :)
Damon: I've got a few of my top scores in my sig, which I believe are top or near top of the board...

Re: Leaderboards.... When?Damon F10/15/2008 - 07:45

OMG.  :o

I think I need to diametrically rediagram fun....

Re: Leaderboards.... When?Troute10/15/2008 - 08:44

Was there an overall leaderboard of sorts in the beta? With total balls collected, I mean. If not, that'd be cool to have. That way we'll have a reason to obsess over every level at once ;D

Re: Leaderboards.... When?Marius10/15/2008 - 09:26

Yup. The beta leaderboard had individual levels, and the tower of goo level, where you could see the height, total balls used, and total balls. Goo Corp ball cap didn't matter, since you didn't reach 300 anyway. I had the most, at 250 or something like that.

Re: Leaderboards.... When?Troute10/15/2008 - 09:54

Ah, cool. Was thinking of a leaderboard separate from World of Goo Corporation, though, with just total balls collected. But if you can sort by total balls in the WoGC leaderboard, that will do just fine.  :)

Would be cool to have overall leaderboards for time and moves used (as in the sum of all your rounds with best times/fewest moves), though I suppose it's a bit much to ask for at this point. :)

Re: Leaderboards.... When?Marius10/15/2008 - 12:31

On the beta leaderboard you could sort by moves/time per level (although it didn't fully work). Not sure about total though.
If we get that, then I also want a "Most time spent playing" ranking :P