Goo in Space (WOG2)

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Goo in Space (WOG2)itsachris10/17/2008 - 00:32

I loved the game!
I was just thinking that the next one (if there is a next one)  should be "Goo in Space".

u play with plants and asteroids (nebula, black holes, quaizaires, suns, moons, worm holes, solar winds, what the hell else is in space? ?Space ships, Dark matter, rip in space/time, hyper space, a world made of goo?)

I do wish you put a bridge builder in the game.    you know have a set distance then have a goo ball that increases weight on the bridge until the bridge fails.  but other than that...  loved it.

Re: Goo in Space (WOG2)Sheezy10/17/2008 - 03:33

dark matter doesnt interact physically with normal matter.
Hyper space with some random ivy goos attached to baloons?
Madness.

Re: Goo in Space (WOG2)SplinterOfChaos10/17/2008 - 07:01

I want to play a level where the solution is to go infinitely to the right, invert, and appear on the left.

Re: Goo in Space (WOG2)Sheezy10/17/2008 - 12:26

Oh yeah, and black holes and quasars are the same thing just quasars emit radio signals. Nebulas would be about as fun as playing with clouds, and worm holes are infinitely small so a bunch of ivy goos with baloons cant open them, and solar winds are only electromagnetic, they are not space wind.