Original Soundrack!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Original Soundrack!Kreved10/17/2008 - 14:18

Hey 2dboy!
First of all, i'd like to say u've done one the best games evah! And it's truely the game of the year... at least, on PC (there will be Mirror's Edge on consoles, u know...)
Now, back to the subject. The music in your game is awesome. I know, that i can listen it by opening files from the "music" directory in my winamp... but! There is only loops... and listening loops is not "come il fault", u know...
So, please, 2dboy, can u do an OST?.. I know, that u will not gain any money for this, but please, maybe u'll finish music (making it not loops, but complete songs) and let everybody of your fans download it? Or, if publisher'll say "yeah", allow to buy it. Please, fans of WoG need OST!
And... I love u, 2dboy... (I'm not a gay though... ^^)

(Sory if my English is not so good, I'm russian)

Re: Original Soundrack!vladermakov10/19/2008 - 10:07

А на торрентах чтоли саундтрек из директории игры?

Re: Original Soundrack!tair00110/19/2008 - 10:19

[quote author=vladermakov link=topic=460.msg3644#msg3644 date=1224428852]
А на торрентах чтоли саундтрек из директории игры?

My thoughts entirely.

Re: Original Soundrack!Kreved10/19/2008 - 10:27

Да, именно это на торрентах и лежит. По крайней мере, ничего другого лежать не может, ведь саундтрэк нигде не выходил.

Sory for russian speach here!