[HEEEELP] where can i find the optimum solution of each stage~

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
[HEEEELP] where can i find the optimum solution of each stage~jimutiandi10/18/2008 - 09:00

;)  As the title goes~~~

Re: [HEEEELP] where can i find the optimum solution of each stage~Marius10/18/2008 - 09:28

Do you want to know how you get the optimal solution, or only what the amount is for the optimum?
For the latter, try the bragging rights thread, or the unofficial highscores thread, at least until the leaderboard is done.

Re: [HEEEELP] where can i find the optimum solution of each stage~Kreved10/18/2008 - 10:30

Find it yourself by experimentin' and thinkin' while playing WoG. Good luck)

Re: [HEEEELP] where can i find the optimum solution of each stage~ron10/18/2008 - 23:48

marius, i just checked out your video page... you're a fucking genius!  i'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face giggling like a little girl :)

Re: [HEEEELP] where can i find the optimum solution of each stage~Marius10/19/2008 - 04:23

[quote author=ron link=topic=472.msg3575#msg3575 date=1224391701]marius, i just checked out your video page... you're a fucking genius!  i'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face giggling like a little girl :) ;D
I've got 2 more videos that aren't up there, because I'm not ready to release that strategy just yet (because I haven't optimized the level yet) :P