(Spoilers... Soon... Probably...) What Really Is In The Sky At World of Goo Corp

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
(Spoilers... Soon... Probably...) What Really Is In The Sky At World of Goo CorpLeoNate10/19/2008 - 00:37

I want honest answers from people who have really seen what is up there from building a tall Goo tower...

Re: (Spoilers... Soon... Probably...) What Really Is In The Sky At World of Goo CorpAlux10/19/2008 - 03:41

Well, is there even a top, or is it just like the orignial game tower of goo, where you can build a tower in an infinite space and theres no limits (Tower of goo: Unlimited) and there probably is nothing to build towards, but in fact you are told there is so you can be motivated to get there.

I doubt you will find something which doesnt exist.

My theory, please correct me if you find somehting =D

EDIT: I built a tall goo tower, and there was a pipe at the top.

Yeah its level seven or eight on the first chapter.

Last modified Sun, 10/19/2008 - 03:43 by Alux
Re: (Spoilers... Soon... Probably...) What Really Is In The Sky At World of Goo Corplocomorto10/19/2008 - 03:46

I think he means the world of goo corporation, not the Tower of Goo level.

I did build a tower to ~30m and nothing changed (apart from the signs).

Re: (Spoilers... Soon... Probably...) What Really Is In The Sky At World of Goo Marius10/19/2008 - 03:59

Step 1: Build tall tower
Step 2: ...
Step 3: Profit!

Re: (Spoilers... Soon... Probably...) What Really Is In The Sky At World of Goo CorpAlux10/19/2008 - 04:28

[quote author=locomorto link=topic=483.msg3587#msg3587 date=1224405987]
I think he means the world of goo corporation, not the Tower of Goo level.

I did build a tower to ~30m and nothing changed (apart from the signs).

I know what he meant, its just that he asked what happens when you build a tall tower, I made a smartass remark and said a pipe :D