Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?martinarcand110/20/2008 - 00:55

Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?

So i'm below "USA" and above "SPAIN"  but that doesn't do much to me... :P

Re: Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?Hideous10/20/2008 - 05:01

Wait, how can you be above SPAIN? Europe doesn't have it for the Wii yet :S

Re: Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?Jimlad10/20/2008 - 10:09

Well, there are a couple of possibilities. You could conceivably get the game in the US and bring it over on a region-unlocked or US purchased Wii. Or you could pirate it. Or maybe somehow fake your location, but I'm not sure why someone would do that.

Re: Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?martinarcand110/20/2008 - 12:53

mexican flag maybe I donno :P

Point is.. I'd like to know my position with all those people, and not who i'm above of and who i'm below of.

Re: Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?Marius10/20/2008 - 13:43

Maybe the Wii version will be visible on the leaderboard as well? I don't know, but I guess it seems possible.

Re: Are we ever gonna be able to know what rank we're at in the wii version?martinarcand110/20/2008 - 14:24

yay :)

hopefully :(