multiplatform discount :)

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
multiplatform discount :)crowebird10/22/2008 - 16:45

Is there any chance I can get a discount for buying this on pc since I already bought it for the wii?
Buying through steam?  I am curious to give the level editor a try when that becomes available and I dont know if that will be out on the wii, and it seems like the patch might not be immediate for the wii either...
:)

Re: multiplatform discount :)martinarcand110/22/2008 - 21:27

seconded..

Will we even get new stuf for the Wii?  I have no clue on if DLC is available through wiiware...

Re: multiplatform discount :)ron10/22/2008 - 23:47

there are actually no plans for a level editor right now, not on pc and not on wii.  kyle and i need a little vacation after all this before we do anything else :)

also, regarding the discount, we have no way to match up records with nintendo, so we can't do that.

Re: multiplatform discount :)Alux10/22/2008 - 23:55

Couldt you give him a free? ;D

(If I have a chance to get banned for this, then disregard it :)

Re: multiplatform discount :)Marius10/23/2008 - 09:19

[quote author=ron link=topic=563.msg4065#msg4065 date=1224737253]there are actually no plans for a level editor right now, not on pc and not on wii.  kyle and i need a little vacation after all this before we do anything else :)

also, regarding the discount, we have no way to match up records with nintendo, so we can't do that.Heh, I was actually wondering where these rumors about a level editor were coming from, since I hadn't seen an official statement. And the rumors were present even before I posted that my dorm mates might try to cook something up.
[quote author=Alux link=topic=563.msg4067#msg4067 date=1224737710]Couldn't you give him a free? ;D

(If I have a chance to get banned for this, then disregard it :)I doubt you'd get banned for asking a question :P

Re: multiplatform discount :)crowebird10/23/2008 - 10:34

I had read in a few different places there would be a level editor... my mistake.  and well damn my college pocket book does not have enough splurge money to buy two copies of the game... please patch wii version :)

Re: multiplatform discount :)The Happy Friar10/23/2008 - 11:25

there was talk of an official editor months ago, but then it was said there wouldn't be one.