What would be the sweetest apocalypse?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
What would be the sweetest apocalypse?TheGooBallGuru11/10/2008 - 12:49

Which one would be your ideal "end-of-ze-world" situation?  If it's something different than up there, post it here.

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?Marius11/10/2008 - 12:56

I can't decide between zombie outbreak and world explosion. Zombie outbreak because zombies are stupid, and I think we would stand a chance against them, and world explosion because, when everyone is dead, no one would care. So there wouldn't be misery, really.

Do try to post things like this in the Pictures of your cat forum though, it's not really discussing World of Goo.

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?TheGooBallGuru11/10/2008 - 13:16

Oops, guess I got confused by the "talk about whatever" thing ;D

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?martinstatic11/10/2008 - 13:31

Zombie outbreak.
Already have a contingency plan, which I update with the times every week or so.
Even talk about it on my site, and also a member of a zombie preparedness group!

Wait, does apocalypse mean me too? If it does, then it's a painless explosion, but if it's just the world, then yeah, undead.

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?TheGooBallGuru11/10/2008 - 13:36

Yeah, just the world ;D

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?martinstatic11/10/2008 - 13:41

Ahh good, I already voted zombies :D
What about yours?

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?TheGooBallGuru11/10/2008 - 13:42

Zombies, it'd only be the BEST APOCALYPSE EVAR! ::)

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?martinstatic11/10/2008 - 13:48

ha yeah too true...or maybe one that involved dying of too many good things, like too much gaming XD

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?TheGooBallGuru11/10/2008 - 13:55

Gaming will never die, that's a fact.  Even when the world ends, aliens will scavenge are planet and be sucked into the craze ;D

Re: What would be the sweetest apocalypse?martinstatic11/10/2008 - 14:06

They'll say that Halo is doing to aliens what Resident Evil 5 is doing to black people and have it banned. :D

Ps. I dont think Resi 5 is racist at all. Or Halo. I love aliens.

Last modified Mon, 11/10/2008 - 17:44 by MartinStatic