Delicious!

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Delicious!krisko11/16/2008 - 22:20

Greetings, 2D Boy

I thouroughly enjoyed your game. But I think my little sister, a first grader enjoys it even more. I bought the PC game just so she could see what was beyond the demo. Everyday she walks into my room and says "Goo!". She is so cute. She even attepmted to draw the Beauty Generator from Chapter 2. My sister has even played the game herself, but it gets to be a little hard for her at the Ivy Towers level.

Thanks for the many hours of quality time spent with my little sister.

Re: Delicious!kyle11/16/2008 - 22:37

I'm glad you guys like it! If you have a scan of the beauty generator she drew, I'd love to post it online, with her permission of course. :)

Re: Delicious!Wetterdew11/16/2008 - 22:38

[quote author=krisko link=topic=813.msg5948#msg5948 date=1226892035]
Greetings, 2D Boy

I thouroughly enjoyed your game. But I think my little sister, a first grader enjoys it even more. I bought the PC game just so she could see what was beyond the demo. Everyday she walks into my room and says "Goo!". She is so cute. She even attepmted to draw the Beauty Generator from Chapter 2. My sister has even played the game herself, but it gets to be a little hard for her at the Ivy Towers level.

Thanks for the many hours of quality time spent with my little sister.
That's great.  This game seems to be bringing everybody to hear what it has to say.

Re: Delicious!sporb11/17/2008 - 14:47

im the only one i know who likes world of goo (in real life) everybody else  hates world of goo and is only in to racing games and first person shooters