Are all OCDs attainable?

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Are all OCDs attainable?kaufmto11/23/2008 - 15:06

I am going back now and trying to get OCD for everything.  On the third puzzle in chapter 1 (where the Albino Goo Balls are introduced), the OCD says you need 22 goo balls, which is impossible unless (1) there is a way to wake the goo balls without extending the line of goo balls down to them; or (2) there is some way to disassemble the albino balls (such as collapsing the whole structure).  I have tried every way I can think of to collapse the structure and can't seem to figure this out.  Does anyone have any leads on this??

Thanks!

- - Tom

Re: Are all OCDs attainable?Richard11/23/2008 - 15:14

You do need to wake the gooballs without building down to them.

All the OCDs are possible except the very last stage and MOM's Computer (unless you download the patch).

Re: Are all OCDs attainable?kaufmto11/23/2008 - 16:47

Figured it out.  Bounced them off the ground.  Took a lot of time to get 'em all awake though.  Onto the next one.

- - Tom

Re: Are all OCDs attainable?techturkey11/23/2008 - 21:45

What does the patch do for the MOM level???

Re: Are all OCDs attainable?Boudin11/24/2008 - 04:05

The first version had a small bug that prevent you to clic on MOM Icon at the end of the level when you already finished the level once.
So if the first time you finished the level you didn't beat OCD score, you had no way to make a better score.