Buying with Credit Card WITHOUT Paypal

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Buying with Credit Card WITHOUT PaypalWuffi11/25/2008 - 14:33

Hello,

I would really like to buy the game, especially because its copy-protection free, DRM free and available for multiple platforms (I'd like to optimize the pirate percentage ;) ). And I want support this things.

But unfortunatly you need to register a Paypal-Account for this (the sneakyPaypal.gif shows wrong information), which I dont want to do.

I won't buy the Retail Box either, which will be released in Germany at 11.December for 30Euro (yes, 40$).
But I would prefer the retail box, because I like to have games in my racks and do not have to worry about a lost email account or a bankrupt company, but not for the doubled price (at amazon.com the retail box costs 20$, but does not ship to Germany).

So please find a way that I can buy this game for 20$ without registering at a company.

Thank you

Re: Buying with Credit Card WITHOUT PaypalTom Brouws11/26/2008 - 09:00

You can buy it through Paypal without registering. I know, because I did just that. Just look carefully for a checkout button which doesn't need you to make an account.

Re: Buying with Credit Card WITHOUT PaypalWuffi11/26/2008 - 15:29

Thank you.

Just did it and I'm now a proud owner of a copy.  :)