World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)Zuon11/30/2008 - 16:35

I just thought I'd do some fan-art, and I'm amazed at how surprisingly nice it turned out. You can also see this on my Sheezyart account.

I just thought I'd share this with everyone.
If this image is too big or something, let me know and I'll edit it (if I can.)

I'm afraid I made myself look like an idiot by posting this.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)DEFE11/30/2008 - 20:17

Dude, that's awesome. And of course you didn't make yourself look like an idiot. It's great seeing some fanart.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)Zuon11/30/2008 - 21:28

;D Thanks.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)DEFE11/30/2008 - 22:17

Although I do have a question about it. What's that spike shape in the top right corner? My best guess is that it's the cursor moving away, since it leaves that trail.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)Zuon11/30/2008 - 22:55

The spike in the corner is supposed to be, well, a spike (like the ones in Fisty's Bog)

The picture is supposed to be set at a top-view perspective with a bit of an angle. I'm not sure it turned out so well.  :D

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)DEFE11/30/2008 - 23:55

Oh, I get it now. Ha, don't be so critical of it. It's a great piece of art.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)Wetterdew12/01/2008 - 22:17

That's fantastic and hilarious!  I've put many a goo ball into that situation.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)Abi12/03/2008 - 18:18

Of course you don't look like an idiot! That's is awesome! (and cute <3)

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)painame12/04/2008 - 20:39

awesome dude plz more!!! ;D :D ;D

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)Zuon12/11/2008 - 22:10

Thank you all for my comments. I will make more fanart when I get the time. But I will probably upload it on my Sheezyart account first. If I upload it there but forget to post it here, just let me know somehow. (through Sheezyart preferably.)

But for now, any suggestions on what I should put in my new art? (I only have the demo, so my knowledge of the game is limited. I will eventually buy the game, though.)

Till next time. Bye.

Re: World of Goo Fan Art! Made by Zuon (Me)DEFE12/11/2008 - 22:30

[quote author=Zuon link=topic=923.msg7181#msg7181 date=1229051437]
But for now, any suggestions on what I should put in my new art?

Maybe something with Fisty from Fisty's Bog? Or maybe some silhouetted goo by the sunset. A lot of the more interesting things to draw won't come into play until after you buy the game and see the rest. Still, just draw whatever interests you. I look forward to seeing it.