Dear Sign Painter,

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Dear Sign Painter,yogsothoth12/06/2008 - 03:04

I would like to thank you for a marvelous journey. You have been the dearest of friends, and my only regret was that I never had the opportunity to meet you. Your clever signs pushed me forward, whilst your wry humor and somewhat dreary way of words kept me entertained, and taught me that disappointment can be a gift too, and maintaining a pessimistic mood will prevent my hopes and dreams from becoming crushed in the future (because my mind has now been taught to elude such ill fantasies and false hopes). Another positive outcome, my newly installed dysthymia will prevent me from overworking myself, as I may not find the energy or will to leave my bed sporadically for years to come.
I would also like to thank you for your warning of the telescope as no sane man could possibly hope to gaze upon such vistas as the telescope did and escape alive and well. Which brings me to another topic, I would like to thank you for preparing me for such sights and ridding me of any sanity I may have had left, as it was limiting my maximum possible creativity. I also enjoy speaking with my new friends, and although no one may be able to see them or know what I am talking about, I refer to each and every one of these imaginary characters as one name. The name of a new found person that I share nothing more than utmost respect and sincerest of friendships towards: the Sign Painter.

Your friend,
Trevor.

Last modified Sat, 12/06/2008 - 17:20 by yogsothoth