Profanity Pack, am I completely missing it >_>

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Profanity Pack, am I completely missing it >_>Kordesh12/20/2008 - 02:30

Hello. I can't seem to find anything solid on if its been released yet or not or how links to it were distributed if it was, but I got my pre-order e-mail to download World of Goo a while back (love it <3) but never really heard anything about the profanity pack. I'm referring to the one with the actual download link for the early release, not the magic key one. Was wondering if anyone could shed some light.

Re: Profanity Pack, am I completely missing it >_>DEFE12/20/2008 - 03:52

They haven't made it. There's a fairly old topic in the Suggestions board that's a profanity pack contest. They're gonna take ideas from that. They haven't given any official word on when the profanity pack will be made available though.

Re: Profanity Pack, am I completely missing it >_>Kordesh12/20/2008 - 22:40

Ahh ok. I know this was the case last time, I just wanted to make sure it didn't make its grand appearance and then disappeared again without me hearing about it or something. Carry on then 8D