I have 3 Computers

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
I have 3 ComputersSkip12/24/2008 - 23:50

I have 3 Computers at home and all three have the demo on them.  If I choose to buy the game, can I put it on all 3?

R/Skip

Re: I have 3 ComputersDEFE12/25/2008 - 01:48

Yes you can! From what I've heard, you can use the download link on all of your computers. Maybe somebody who has done so can step in and clarify.

Re: I have 3 ComputersMincus12/25/2008 - 02:08

Technically the EULA forbids it

1.1 License Grant. 2D BOY hereby grants to you a non-exclusive license to use a single copy of the object code version of the Game for your personal, non-commercial home entertainment use on one personal computer or other compatible electronic device.  You may sell or transfer your copy of the Game to another person along with, and subject to, your rights under this EULA, only if you do not retain any copies.
(EULA is in WorldOfGoo/eula.txt)

Notably: single copy of the object code version of the Game for your personal, non-commercial home entertainment use on one personal computer or other compatible electronic device.

However I interpret this as: you can install on as many devices as you want provided you only play on one at any single time.

But, IANAL, so take it with a pinch of salt.