Goo balls not getting updated correctly in the World of goo corporation

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Goo balls not getting updated correctly in the World of goo corporation wgoo12/31/2008 - 05:33

Hey is anyone else having this problem? Last time I went to the world of goo corporation to make a tower i had 300 goo balls. Later I went on to finish chapter 3 and i had +176 goo balls but when i went back to the world of goo corporation it says i only have 300 instead of 476. Some times I can see two clouds with my name (hardeep) and one seems to have the correct number of goo balls but the other one does not. It seems like the goo balls aren't getting updated correctly since I have completed 3 chapters with OCD in all the levels but I only have 300 goo balls.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Re: Goo balls not getting updated correctly in the World of goo corporation XDboy12/31/2008 - 05:53

300 goo balls is the maximum you can have at the world of goo corporation, without hacking the game.

Re: Goo balls not getting updated correctly in the World of goo corporation wgoo12/31/2008 - 05:54

how do you hack it?

Re: Goo balls not getting updated correctly in the World of goo corporation DEFE12/31/2008 - 16:29

[quote author=wgoo link=topic=1192.msg8108#msg8108 date=1230720877]
how do you hack it?

Check out the Mods and Hacks board. There are topics covering that.

Re: Goo balls not getting updated correctly in the World of goo corporation misiu_mp09/26/2009 - 06:13

Increase the goo limit!
How about playing the ordinary levels and building the tower out of all the goos you rescue.
300 is not so much, you hit the limit after the second chapter.
I want to use all of my hard-earned goos!
I want more goo!