need torrent of Linux port

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
need torrent of Linux portlunhil02/14/2009 - 14:42

So I own the Wii version and just bought the box set, but I'd still like the Linux version.  Since 2D Boy has not made the Linux version available to those of us who bought the box, we are left out in the cold.  Would someone be so kind to PM me with a torrent or link so I can download the Linux port?  I don't think I'm making an unreasonable request.

Re: need torrent of Linux portsneaky02/14/2009 - 19:32

I'm in the same position as you... Kudos to 2DBoy for releasing a linux port, but it's a shame that people who bought the game through steam can't download the linux version anymore.

Re: need torrent of Linux portMetalMusicAddict02/14/2009 - 19:44

No. You should wait for official way for 2dboy to get you a copy. Really, anyone who creates a torrent for this is just wrong.

Re: need torrent of Linux portThe Happy Friar02/15/2009 - 00:34

next time don't get ripped by steam.  Always said on the site linux was for people who bought from this site.

Re: need torrent of Linux portMattOG02/15/2009 - 02:31

Steam sucks big donkey b*lls.

Best way to take a game and ruin it.

And to think, I used to love it.  ::)

Re: need torrent of Linux portlunhil02/15/2009 - 08:50

If it said Linux was "online purchase only" I missed it.  It must be buried somewhere.  Either way, I purchased the box expecting eventual access to all three versions.  If 2D Boy wants to leave us out in the cold, then fine.  I'm disappointed that I've given them so much praise for "sticking it to the man" because now they're "sticking it to their customers."