How do you get 'em into the pipe? (newbie, natch!)

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
How do you get 'em into the pipe? (newbie, natch!)maji1303/04/2009 - 14:14

I'm missing something here. I have the trial download, and I'm supposed to "drop them into the pipe." The only opening into the pipe is at the bottom of the pipe, and they don't go up into them. There's no opening at the top of the window either...it just stops up there with no way to get up into anything.

Where are the hints and helps for this game?
???

Re: How do you get 'em into the pipe? (newbie, natch!)Soultaker03/04/2009 - 17:14

You should start a little closer to home. You know, where all the Goo-balls are?

Also, have a good look at that huge sign on the left. ;) You'll figure it out.

Re: How do you get 'em into the pipe? (newbie, natch!)maji1303/04/2009 - 18:07

Thanks for that answer. Now to buy...

Re: How do you get 'em into the pipe? (newbie, natch!)luiginator03/07/2009 - 02:06

It sounds like you misinterpreted the instructions. When they say drag and drop, they mean that you click on a goo ball to move it, then let go of it near the structure to build on it. The goos can't enter the pipe until the structure reaches the pipe.