Epilogue - next day - All progress lost

You are viewing a static copy of the old 2DBoy forum, which closed in 2010. It is preserved here for historical interest, but it is not possible to reply to topics. For more recent discussion about World of Goo, visit our new forum.
Epilogue - next day - All progress lostXanim03/06/2009 - 07:40

Heya guys,

Here's my problem:
I went world of goo-ing yesterday and I got to the epilogue ( the area with 4 levels) I didn't had any time left and went to bed. Now -the next day- all progress is lost. I could only go in chapter 1 and do the last lvl in it and ten I had to do chapter 2/3/4 all again. Sorry man but I didn't do them for nothing. I ain't going to do all chapters again! Why didn't it save? and how do I get it back? I do load my world of goo thingy but it gives strange information. 1 hour play time? ehm I played over 6 hours at least? Wellplease help.

Bb Xanim.

Re: Epilogue - next day - All progress lostkyle03/06/2009 - 13:19

Hi, are you playing on Windows? Mac? Linux? Wii?

Re: Epilogue - next day - All progress lostluiginator03/07/2009 - 02:08

Wow that sucks. And right at the end of the game, too. Your computer (or Wii) must hate you. You have my sympathy.

Re: Epilogue - next day - All progress lostXanim03/08/2009 - 04:16

It indeed sucks, on my PC. I think I know why now.. because I started the game and went to  world of goo thingy ( the place where you can build a tower from the balls left over ) because I thought it was destroyed, and then I went back and I got it 1000x zoomed or something, I only saw black stripes. So I had to use alt+f4 and now I'm at chapter 2 :*(